For Sale Unfinished Projects near Atlanta and Chattanooga

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by ncsailor, Aug 15, 2014.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Aug 15, 2014 #1

ncsailor

ncsailor

ncsailor

I have two projects that need a good home, and finishing. The first is a covered fuselage for an Osprey I single seat amphibian. These were also known as the X-28. The plans are available for $150 from the original designer. With the fuselage I have control cables and retractable gear that she is sitting on. I also have some miscellaneous pieces for her.
    The second project are the wings and empennage, not covered, for a Fisher FP-303. I have the complete set of plans for this also. I am in the process of starting a new business to support myself and family so need to get these to a good home. I am open to any reasonable offer. Call me at 256-868-0133 or email me at ncsailor62@gmail.com if you want further information. I also have a good tandem axle trailer frame that I could meet you with.

Robert A. Williams

2. Aug 16, 2014 #2

Marine Wing

Marine Wing

Marine Wing

NC Sailor,

i noticed you are in Fort Payne, Alabama! I was born in Dallas County (don't hold that against me) but moved to mobile my sophomore year in high school. Nice to see someone from my sweet home on this forum. I now live in Louisiana about 50 miles north of New Orleans. I teach social studies and Military Science at Franklinton HS. My goal is to create an interest in aviation to our students. I want to show them that there are other things in life that can provide excitement other then alcohol and drugs. I'm looking for a project to complete with student evolvement . If you could post some pics of what you have I will definitely consider your craft. An amphibious would be awesome down here with all the water that surrounds us.
    Thanks,
    Marine Wing

3. Nov 29, 2014 #3

bill_454

bill_454

bill_454

I have A mini max 1100R 90% complete if interested I am in tenn and have trailer for it Call Bill @ 865-329-6151 for pictures and more info.

4. Nov 29, 2014 #4

spduffee

spduffee

spduffee

Wow, you just hijacked ncsailor's advertisement by mentioning your minimax here. Not cool....

5. Dec 1, 2014 #5

bmcj

bmcj

bmcj

Well-Known Member HBA Supporter

Honest mistake for a new forum member, but potentially easily solvable. I've reported it to the moderators as a candidate to split off into its own thread.

6. Dec 1, 2014 #6

pwood66889

pwood66889

pwood66889

Yeah, Wing, There are a few of us in the Greater Alabama area. Like me in the Wiregrass (Ozark).
    And there are lots of projects out there, NC. Visited one (3 actually) ultralights in Raleigh, NC.
    I'd love to see your FP myself, but I do not have any time to finish anything - include getting new spark plug wires on my `coupe... :-(
    Percy in SE Bama