Unadvertized secrert abilities

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

BJC

HBA Supporter
There are four things in this photo.
Lower Cowl Pianl Hinge Rivets.JPG
The first is an old table that my son-in-law used throughout college as a study desk. Tables make excellent work stations that can easily be moved to where it is convenient when needed, then moved out of the way when not needed. With some release wax, small composite parts can be laid up right on the table. My work bench is usually covered with tools and supplies. I salvage this one from a garage sale.

The second is interlocking flood pads. They make it easy to keep large parts, such as the lower cowl half, from sliding on the table. They are taped in place with duct tape. Ottomanson Multi-Purpose Black 24 in. x 24 in. EVA Foam Interlocking Anti-Fatigue Exercise Tile Mat (6-Pack)-EFM-24-Black - The Home Depot

The third is a salvaged office desk chair with the back removed. If you have bad legs, being able to sit rather than squat or bend is a huge benefit. The height can be adjusted. The five rollers make it more stable than the four roller versions.

The forth is the resin drip pad under the just-applied lamination over a row of rivet heads. They are very convenient shields, and make clean-up of resin drips much easier. Chef Craft Flexible Cutting Sheet, 12"x15" - Walmart.com

BJC

Derswede

Umn, USE the still and make hand sanitizer. Make some cash! Sold out everywhere here, 70% alcohol and 30% aloe vera gel or similar (glycerin). You would make a chunk of change.

Derswede

("ChopperGirl's hand sanitizer store and Bar") you could really "Clean up" with a decent still...and produce fuel for your airplane....FlyIn's would be VERY popular at your airport)

Derswede

Group Builder