• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Two stroke conversions and pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akwrencher

So, after several years of traveling for work way too much, I'm back home full time, remaried, and working hard to catch up on the many projects around the house and yard. I've started reading HBA again, and thinking about some of the fun projects I want to do. A couple years back, I mentioned on here about wanting to try a conversion of a v4 outboard powerhead, just to see if it would work. I have a 1.6 liter one to play with. It's old but runs good and would be fine for use on a test stand. Toying with the idea of direct drive so I did some googling and found an interesting site about pipes. Here is the link for those who also are into making a pipe. I haven't used this guy's program, just passing along what I found so far.

http://www.dragonfly75.com/motorbike/portsMS.html

Back