• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Turtle deck cubby ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m jumping on the TD for the second time. Round two because I wasn’t happy with the 1st one.

Any cool ideas for a door or a storage idea for simple light weight goods?

I can recut the main bulkhead and make it solid, or use the plans one and add to it somehow. Here is what Paul did. If you zoom in it looks like a simple cubby? This is hanging in the EAA museum which I drove to yesterday and took this photo.Not a clear photo unfortunately.

B9FE01B1-0873-430E-ADE5-23936E44059E.jpeg

This is my plans built front bulkhead. Again, I could make it solid and cut out a square.

Or

I could build a pad that flops down on a simple hinge?

Not sure. Looking for ideas so I can decide, make it and glue this all up.

Attachments

• A7C77CDA-B48D-416E-A2DD-FF60E75A4277.jpeg
    A7C77CDA-B48D-416E-A2DD-FF60E75A4277.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back