• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Trying to find a one off airplane again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustind

I remember reading a website that had a very good history of two homebuilt one off airplanes, and some other good information. The first airplane was a pusher with a tail under the prop configuration. The second was a twin boom pusher that I believe was built by the same guy. Those two airplanes where supposidly the most efficient ever designed at the time of their build which I believe was the late 80's or early 90's? The twin boom may still be under construction or in the planning stages. I am not positive about the timeline, but I know the twin boom came later.

Does anyone know the builder, airplane, or website with the information? I can not find any info on them again for the life of me.

Last edited:
Back