Trouble loading pages.....

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
Is anyone else having trouble loading pages at HBA? I have had this problem for a week now, and it's only on this site. Sometimes the pages load fine, then the next one will get "stuck" and take several tries and or several minutes to load. No clue what it could be.

lake_harley

If I click on a thread that's started (on the right side of the page), it won't scroll for me. If I click on the "discussion areas" (ie: sheet metal) and then select a thread I can scroll and view the whole topic like normal.

Also, sometime, typing in a comment, I have to type really slowly, hesitating between keys, or the typed words are missing a LOT of the letters I've typed. Just the last sentence took well over a minute to type. I have no similar problem on any other sites, or typing e-mails.

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions on what might be the problem.

Lynn

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
I'm using Chrome. My problem went away after a little while. Every now and then I have trouble with this site not working correctly for some reason, but so far it goes away after a bit.

lake_harley

Internet Explorer....Windows 8. My slow typing problem starts after typing a line or two. Warning....I'm very computer illiterate :(

Lynn

Group Builder