• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

trimmings...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StRaNgEdAyS

I have been toying with an idea of trimming (mainly thinking of the stab here).
I thought to run the cables through a pully set up like this, with a sliding set between, running along a screw from a (How ghetto is this?) reversable drill motor, controlled by a hat switch, using each respective axis for pitch and yaw.
Figured the drill motor idea worked for pylon 500 with his flaps, why not for my trims?:D

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    trim.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 195
Back