Quantcast

Too many barn finds.

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

recmob

Are you stopping and licking every random person you drive by?

I mean what the what... you're in a CAR doing 70mph+. Your risk of catching the Kung Flu is just not even an issue.

Geeze the media has really screwed up a lot of peoples heads.

In the past month I've been to: Las Vegas, New Jersey, New York and all over PA. In the past year you can add: Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, California, Texas and a few more that I most likely forgot. If anyone wants to pay for my Covid Test I'll prove that i've never been infected.

And then I read about the suckers that haven't left their homes in months. LOL WUT.
I agree, however say that around our neighborhood and all you get is "I'm glad I'm not your neighbor!"

timosky01

I'm located down the road in Walnut Creek. When you say airframes, does that include the vertical stabilizer, horizontal stabilizer and wings?

lurker

In the past month I've been to: Las Vegas, New Jersey, New York and all over PA. In the past year you can add: Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, California, Texas and a few more that I most likely forgot. If anyone wants to pay for my Covid Test I'll prove that i've never been infected.

And then I read about the suckers that haven't left their homes in months. LOL WUT.
some people are essentially asymptomatic. and then some people die. and variations in between. thankyou for caring (not) and sharing (your germs).

Bill-Higdon

If you've already got in touch with the Funk owners group, I probably will not talk to our local Funk owner. Although I'll admit I'd like to own 1 painted Blue :eek: I'll pass