• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Tomasville GA - Fly-in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Anyone planning on attending? Here is the website:

http://www.thomasvilleflyin.com/

I just found out about it this weekend. Seems like a great fly-in and looks like it might be a little bigger than the one we were just at this weekend in Evergreen Alabama. We will be making the trip on Friday and staying till Sunday. Just so happens uncle Sam was gracious enough to give me a 4 day weekend next weekend so things are looking good. Can’t wait!

If you see what looks like a home-made cargo trailer being pulled by a beat up Nissan Maxima, odds are very high it's me. Stop by and say hi!

Attachments

• trailersmall.jpg
    trailersmall.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8,011
Back