There is no like (button)

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

BJC

HBA Supporter
CR:

Love the name / sign on the building (or at least the photo of the bilding.)

Do you think that the bridge crane will be able to hoist your engine into place?

BJC

cheapracer

Log Member
Was a tough choice between that and "Bowing".

Yeah the crane's a beaut, will try her out tomorrow when the power gets switched on, was swinging on it in my best Tarzan imitation today.

Picked the hottest week of the year to move, dang it. It's not so much the 38 to 40 C (100 to 105 F) degree heat , it's being so far inland with the humidity after spending most of my life next to the ocean and cool breezes coming through late afternoon. It's 7pm here and still 38 C/100 F. And speaking of breezes, zilch, none, nada, very rare here which compounds it, and coincidently, my city is the largest wind turbine manufacturer in the world, the display one at the main factory turns with an electric motor!

Attachments

timberwolf8199

If you've been there, there's little question: the building itself has China written all over it. ...but what city/area? You said inland so now I'm curious how far. Most of my dealings have kept me in the general vicinity of Shanghai/Changzhou/Wuxi though I occasionally make it north to Tianjin/Beijing.