The state of our (dying) sport 2022

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

rsrguy3

Chicks dig relationships and people dudes prefer things and machines... there are always exceptions to the norm but thats just life. I didn't have 2 nickles to rub together for real airplanes until after the kids left home... my mid 40's, so thats an issue as well. I also think a larger percentage of Americans see aviation as a risky hobby not suited to their own risk aversion.

Anyone know what the ratio of people raised around aviation involved as adults versus those never exposed?

Bille Floyd

Anyone know what the ratio of people raised around aviation involved as adults versus those never exposed?

Not quit cretin , for the actual statics ; but my Daddy was flying
me around the northern Adirondacks , in the back of a T-34 , at
age 7 ; I'm SOOooo addicted to flying now , that nothing else
really matters . HA -- Ask the wife that Dumped me a few months
ago . She said : "Your Hopeless ; you love flying , more than Me ". LOL
And your point is (?) ; she was 37 , I'm 69 .

Bille

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
She said : "Your Hopeless ; you love flying , more than Me ".

So what’s her problem. She should have known that before she accepted the proposal.

I was young and stupid once too. My girlfriend was stupid too but we got married anyway. That was in 1966. Oh how times have changed!

I would blame it on the age difference. Flying is no excuse for divorce but there are a lot of divorced pilots. Hmm! I wonder why that is.

That might be something to look into. My wife thinks it’s because pilots are stubborn and bull headed among other things.

Last edited: