Quantcast

The "Perfect Airplane" for OshKosh

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Reminds me of my Oshkosh runner all thru the 1970's I had a 1966 Split windown VW camper bus with a big engine pulling a Ninrod pop-up camper for 2 extra beds. Wife and I and 3 children. My childrew grew up going to OSH each year and camping for the week. Sold my last VW bus camper a few years ago. 1978 with very low mileage and never been wet over a few times, like new. Went to CO.

Attachments

TFF

It’s electric. If it had 049s, I would be on board.
It’s also missing folding wings. If I wanted to camp in general camping instead of airplane camping. How am I getting to the Walmart?

don january

Log Member
Heck guys who needs to sleep at OSH. just drive or fly in and spend the next 36 hrs. walking around and hope you see it all.

plncraze

HBA Supporter
Wal-Mart!?! I thought all airplane owners shopped at Target!

plncraze

HBA Supporter
If you can't find entertainment in OSH go north to Appleton. They were still in the bars after the Theater in the Woods movie finished for the night

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Heck guys who needs to sleep at OSH. just drive or fly in and spend the next 36 hrs. walking around and hope you see it all.
I used to lose about 15 lbs the week of OSH. Have a bum leg with steel parts so now not some much walking like I used to do.