I love the concept. Excellent visibility for all occupants. Looks like a double-slotted fowler flaps. Even for a seaplane I like twin-engine redundancy.
Wing and engines remind me of the Helio Twin CourierViktor Vashchenko has completed development of his new VP-12 aircraft.
View attachment 111331
Having consolidated its past experience in the development of fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft,
View attachment 111332View attachment 111333View attachment 111335
View attachment 111336View attachment 111337
started a new project of the multi-purpose aircraft «VAI-Sparrow».
View attachment 111338
This aircraft combines the capabilities of the most popular and selling aircraft and helicopters, and even surpasses them in many important ways.
«VAI-Sparrow» can compete:
- in takeoff and landing characteristics with «bush» aircraft such as Just,Carbon Cub, Kit Fox;
- in speed, range and carrying capacity with high-speed sports aircraft such as RV-9;
- in safety with twin-engine aircraft such as Tecnam 2006, DA-42;
- in seaworthiness, speed, range and carrying capacity with seaplanes such as Icon 5, Lake;
- in carrying capacity with four-seat aircraft such as Tecnam 2006, DA-42, Secna 172;
- in the cost of the assembled aircraft with such aircraft asCarbon Cub, Icon 5, Tecnam 2006;
- in speed, range, carrying capacity and size of take-off and landing pad with R-22 and R-44 helicopters.
Features of the project:
1. A unique multi-purpose aircraft with helicopter capabilities and high consumer performance not available on the market.
2. A team of experienced and highly qualified specialists led by the project author, who has 40 years of experience in the development of helicopters and aircraft.
3. Demand for such aircraft in the USA, Canada, Australia, China, India and other countries. The market volume is estimated beginning at 2,000 units.
4. A short time to build an aircraft and a small start-up investment.
5. Project development capability in aircraft, engine and systems upgrades, spare parts and other services to generate additional profits.
The company «Vashchenko Aircraft Innovation» is looking for a partner to implement this project.
The main effort will be concentrated on the American market as an aircraft manufacturer country. The company will then establish representative offices in Europe, Australia and other countries.