• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The movie "Red Tails"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDD

Probably not the right forum but what the heck. Has anyone watched the movie Red Tails? I would go see it before it is out of the theaters. It's probably the best dogfighter/WWII fighter movie yet and there probably won't be many more made. The flying scenes are phenomenal. I'm glad that someone like George Lucas appreciates the amazing technology of that era and wanted to tell the story of the Tuskegee Airmen. I met a member of this squadron a few years ago. He was in a local free flight model club which is something else from that time. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpA6TC0T_Lw

Back