• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The Heat is on. How does this effect glue joints on my bird setting in my hangar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Should one be concerned about this heat and our hangared airplanes. I went to my hangar after dark and my palne was still hot setting in my hangar. Everything was hot. We opened the doors but it did not help any.
Should this be of a concern? Anything special I need to look for when it gets hot like this? I know most of us are going through this but I just thought I would ask.

I hope this is not a stupid question. If it is just tell me so..lol

Tony

Back