Quantcast

The big video topic

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Speedboat100

A unique piece of history I was not aware of.

It is also interesting that french Farman bombed Berlin already in 1940: Farman F.220 - Wikipedia

A variant NC 223.4 Jules Verne of Naval Aviation French was the first Allied bomber to raid Berlin: on the night of 7 June 1940 aircraft of this variant dropped eight bombs of 250 kg and 80 of 10 kg weight on the German capital.[4] This operation, which was of a primarily psychological-warfare nature, was repeated three days later.

choppergirl

Banned
Choppergirl's Flying Circus ★★☠★★ AIR-WAR.ORG
Water powered or steam powered belt driven industrial age factory. Speculations as to what was made here by looking at the machinery?
Textiles? Grains? Machine shop? Someone's personal workshop?
Blows my mind that not so long ago in the cosmic scope of things, we delivered power to every room in makeshift factory to drive all the workstations and equipment via an axle that passed through the walls, and now our machines can talk back to us. Egyptians and their clay pot batteries...

Last edited:

gtae07

Not a video, but you might enjoy.

‘07, do you know any of the pilots?
I know a bunch of them, yes, have flown with several, and at least recognize most of the rest... if you watch the video, all the in-cockpit shots are in my dad’s airplane (blue and yellow -6) with him flying. Back when I lived up that way and there weren’t as many guys I knew them all and used to fly with them all the time (and ran the grill at all their fly-ins), but now that doesn’t happen as much and there are newer faces that I don’t really know. Still, when we’re up visiting I at least drop in for the beer and BS sessions.