The big video topic

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

BJC

HBA Supporter
I like to learn ...how about you ?
I like flying, designing, and, to a lesser degree, building and working on sport airplanes. I’m here to discuss those subjects with others who have similar interests.

I frequently look at a poster’s profile / information page to better understand a post. It helps to know, for example, if a poster is a new pilot, an experienced pilot or has no piloting experience.

BJC

choppergirl

Banned
Choppergirl's Flying Circus ★★☠★★ AIR-WAR.ORG
brings back memories of my High School summer job in my dad's shop...So one day he says, "have you looked at the print? What is the drill size, what is the tap size or ream size?....." "What is the speed of the drill, what is the material you are drilling?"
Wait, what, that stuff matters??? :p I just eyeball it. If it ain't working, or you break the tool, grab something else to try...

D Hillberg

AI meeting at the Riverside Airport 2017ish 🤣 We asked who repays a mechanic who loses business and is found not in violation during an adversarial Investigation from B.S, charges brought up by dirt bags who cant turn a wrench...... Seems the FAA can be held libel for damages in this situation 😲 You should of seen the resulting riot in this meeting. Talk about duck & cover🚁 So much fun