Planes of FAME 2019:

Also an Pilatus P-2 there:

---

Here is the FLIGHT of the PHOENIX remake analyzed:

Another one:

Last edited:

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Here is the FLIGHT of the PHOENIX remake analyzed.
Yeah, I’ve seen this guy before. I had to laugh as I watched him put the movie in the small inset frame (in many of his other reviews) while he remained highlighted in the main frame trying to do an intent stare at the movie. I also think that he is solely a product of an ATP school because his real aviation knowledge seems to be limited to airline flying and the rest seems to be hearsay or guesswork.

I guess I shouldn’t criticize though... I am a nervous wreck anytime I have to go in front of a camera.

Last edited:

Speedboat100

Yeah, I’ve seen this guy before. A little laughable. Put the movie in the small inset frame with him highlighted in the main frame trying to do an intent stare at the movie. I also think that he is a product of an ATP school because his real aviation knowledge seems to be limited to airline flying and the rest seems to be hearsay or guesswork.

How would you compare the remake to the real one ?

bmcj

HBA Supporter
How would you compare the remake to the real one ?

My comment wasn’t about the movie, but about the reviewer. However, since you asked, I haven’t seen the new version, but I was quite impressed by the original, and the rebuilt plane at the end was a real plane they built up from parts and flew for the movie (pilot Paul Mantz was killed in the crash landing of that plane). The characters in the original seemed to truly be in a dire straits, unlike scenes he showed from the new movie where it seemed like they were living it up at a resort instead of being in a life and death situation in the desert.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
If you click on the "Share" arrow in the upper-right corner of the video image, you can get a link that you can send to your friends. The video is on YouTube, and so accessible to anyone who has an internet connection.

Speedboat100

That convinced me...I think I'll buy 3 new super Hercules planes..as soon as my monetary matters get a bit better. Loans are not given if your pockets are empty as they say.

I need a transport system to deliver new kinda wind turbines fast..across the globe.