The big video topic

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

BJC

HBA Supporter
Varnished wood inside of the wing? Are Peter’s planes intended to last that long?
Peter seems to be transitioning from a You Tuber who was just hacking out something interesting, to capture an audience, to someone who quickly is learning about airplane design and construction techniques. I predict that he will eventually arrive at a design that will have appeal as a plans built HBA.

He is a good example of the future leaders of homebuilding.

BJC

BJC

HBA Supporter
I've been enjoying this live feed from Lake Hood seaplane base in Anchorage Alaska.
Any trip to Anchorage should include a visit to Lake Hood. I’ve stayed at the hotel on the lake there, and have enjoyed airplanes coming overhead at 50 feet on final.

Thanks for the link.

BJC

litespeed

Now since everyone liked Peter Siroli , his antics and growth into a more scientific method.....

I present a young bloke that has really hit the spot and invented and new design for a safety drone.

This young bloke even has a patent pending and will be a big deal. He has a very bright future.

Looks just like a proper sci fi machine, all it needs is laser guns and drop nets and.......

A lot of battery or a gas hybrid powerplant slung underneath.

litespeed

For all those times you wish you had a radial engine.....

But only have a moped.
Turn up your sound

litespeed

The Latest in high tech aircraft, twin engine, fadec control and full gyro stabilised auto pilot.:)

weight 140lbs:confused:
Cost $3000 to buildo_O

The pleasure of knowing you rolled your own- priceless:D

TFF

Unluckily Brian passed away from a super rare disease within the last year. Airplane guy all around. Had the “Home Depot” airplane in Sport Aviation about 2-3 years ago; Fisher like. Worked in the best hobby shop in the city as a kid and was flying heavy jets as a living.

Speedboat100

The Latest in high tech aircraft, twin engine, fadec control and full gyro stabilised auto pilot.:)

weight 140lbs:confused:
Cost $3000 to buildo_O

The pleasure of knowing you rolled your own- priceless:D

140 lbs makes it a good platform for electrics too. Nice work.

Willy Messerschmitt story:

Last edited: