The big video topic

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultralajt

Amazing video. I suspect this must be one of those self-tracking drones I see advertised where the user carries a location transmitter in their pocket while skiing, riding motocross, etc, and the drone and camera automatically follow, track and orbit. I have a hard time seeing how someone could follow that well manually.

No, it is not self tracking drone. It is piloted with a competition drone pilot.

Peterson

So I'm not an airline pilot, but it looks like something I might want to get into some day. It's really inspiring (for me at least) to see the progress and success of these pilots who are pursuing their passion.

My Arabic isn't as good as my wife's, but there's subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2eYTsFdj8

choppergirl

Banned
30 Mysterious Abandoned Planes Part 2 - #18 made me do a double take... I need to scoop up those assets and rebrand them - who wants to be an airline pilot? Now where can I find a bunch of under employed kickass A&P mechanics... hmmm...

Benin Airport - Okada Air - Operations to resume at Benin Airport?

jetb747.jpg

~

Predannack Airfield’s Plane Graveyard (helicopters)

Last edited:

Joe Fisher

Supporting Member
Watching the Russian Micron Helicopter I noticed the toque peddles. What I expect is they control a differential collective to distribute the toque to the counter rotating rotors for yaw control. Now if it had to auto rotate and there was no toque would that control be reversed. Or would it work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.