Quantcast

The big video topic

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
Full left rudder would help to recover from that vortex when ailerons are useless. Looked like neutral rudder in video.
Pilots should be taught to avoid excess rudder into the bank, but do indeed use rudder to lift that wing to level when the ailerons are ineffective

ultralajt

Amazing video. I suspect this must be one of those self-tracking drones I see advertised where the user carries a location transmitter in their pocket while skiing, riding motocross, etc, and the drone and camera automatically follow, track and orbit. I have a hard time seeing how someone could follow that well manually.
No, it is not self tracking drone. It is piloted with a competition drone pilot.

Peterson

So I'm not an airline pilot, but it looks like something I might want to get into some day. It's really inspiring (for me at least) to see the progress and success of these pilots who are pursuing their passion.

My Arabic isn't as good as my wife's, but there's subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2eYTsFdj8

choppergirl

Banned
Choppergirl's Flying Circus ★★☠★★ AIR-WAR.ORG
Last edited:

Joe Fisher

Watching the Russian Micron Helicopter I noticed the toque peddles. What I expect is they control a differential collective to distribute the toque to the counter rotating rotors for yaw control. Now if it had to auto rotate and there was no toque would that control be reversed. Or would it work at all.