• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The A-4 Skyhawk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowhammer

Supporting Member
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Greetings Friends,

I would like to start by saying that the A-4 Skyhawk is my favorite aircraft of all time. I cant get enough of the 'Scooter".

With all the talk about scale warbirds lately I have, for a long time, always wanted to create a replica A-4. Only recently has there been jet engines available that might could power a scaled down version. I know the Skyhawk is already considered a scaled down airframe due to it's small design size but I just love the pure delta wing, the roll rate, and the overall look of Skyhawk.

If anyone has an opinion or shares my passion for A-4 please feel free to post a comment.

However, my ultimate question is does anyone think a scaled down version could be done?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Yellowhammer
A-4's ForeverA-4.jpg

Back