Thanksgiving

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

narfi

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Be an interesting one for me. My first attempt at self control.

I've lost 30lbs since October 5th. 264 down to today 234. (Have a bet with a coworker of the same size as to who can hit 200 first, neither of us have been 200 as adults)

Community annual Turkey bowl this morning is a very rough two hand touch game at the field. Then gathering at my Boss's house for the big meal this afternoon.

Victor Bravo

Wearing tight jeans today at a friend's house, as a desperate attempt at self-control.

Seriously, I am actually thankful to have HBA to interact with my fellow aviation addicts. It's kind of like an evil 12 step program where the goal is to encourage further addiction :)

Happy Turkey Day, and please take a moment to be thankful for the people who care for us, the people who defend our (various) countries, the people standing in the ER when we are rolled in, and the people who are out there providing public safety.

cluttonfred

HBA Supporter
Congrats, narfi, keep up the great progress, and good luck, VB! I am thankful for many things on this holiday including this HBA virtual community. Cheers all from strange and exotic Northwest Florida, Matthew

crusty old aviator

I went to a friend's house for the big feed (I brought the pies). However, there was no big bird on the table: they claimed they were boycotting turkey because Turkey had recently attacked the Kurds in Syria...the pies were good, though!