• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Thankful to be here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ally Wilke

I am transgender,I am a pro archer I love cars guns and airplanes.I am not a liberal by any means in the modern sense.I agree with clasical liberalism like Thomas Jefferson and not the plane crash of high jacked modern day liberalim.Sual Alynsky don't fly by me.Things are alot different today than when my dad would take us to fly in pancake breakfast in his Cessna 182 and hang/meet new people who enjoyed the art of leaving the earth for a bit.Mu brother has taken some flight lessons and he was always kind enough to ask the CFI if I could hang in back in the jump seat while they do what they need to do.My mom and I love to take a nap in the jump seat.The peaceful hum of the motor is nap time bliss.My father,my younger brother and 2 of our family friends died in a crash off of Kodiak Island 10 years ago and out of respect for my mother we have kept aviation on the down low.Recently I opened uo to her about me and my brothers flying habits and told her we did not want to hurt her in anyway with aviation and I was really drunk on thanksgiving and got her to pinky swear to take her introduction flight at 83.She is very healthy and active so I am not concerned about her health.She has the moxie too.I some times ask her about hanging out with Shirly Muldowney back in the day and she just responds like it wan no big deal.My dad was into racing also back in the distributor days.I was adopted at a very young age.I been lurking on the threads and learning a ton.I appreciate this data base and I want peace and freedom to everyone in it.Peace and freedom is what flying is to me.Big hugs fellow dreamers and engineers💟

Back