• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Teratorn Tierra 1 pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosafetypilot

Hello everyone,

I have a thread over in the "light stuff" area if you want to see what I am up to under "T-bird rebuild"
I am rebuilding a early model T-bird and the wings were damaged and had some seriously bad construction practices involved. I am looking for detailed pictures of the wings, tube lengths if available and the icing on the cake would be if anyone has any original build plans I can compare my airplane with.
Feel free to post pics here and if something wont attach due to size feel free to email me at my personal email which is the same as my screen name at gmail.

Thank you all for any help you provide,
Rob

Back