• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Tally Ho!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRC

This was a great find today - Homebuilt Airplanes.com

I am a retired USAF pilot - Spense,T-34, T-28 Greenville T-33 ... last aircraft the Phantom F-4E George, Misawa, Udorn, Bitburg, MacDill. I live in downtown Tampa across the street from Peter O. Knight airport { KTPF ). I have 6,000 hours and have flown many .mil, commercial and private aircraft but never my own. I decided to build one and selected a biplane amphibian…it looks like the St. Petersburg Tampa Airboat Line Benoist model 42 with changes - another similar design - the Mariner. I need all the help I can get to make it happened. I plan to join a local EAA chapter as soon as CONVID 19 is over.

Would appreciate buying or working with a team to develop a Epower package in the 100-150 HP range - purchase “ the package “ if available to come with the prop, motor controller and batteries.

Back