• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Tall people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrshea

I've been looking into building a plane at home for some time now, but I'm about 6'5" tall. It's really hard to tell from the manufactures of the kits if I will actually fit in them. Any suggestions? Anyone my height actually sat in some of the finished aircraft?

The plane will mostly be used for day trips within 200 miles of San Francisco and some overnights to L.A. or Las Vegas. It will carry either Me and a fold up bicycle and very little baggage or me and a lovely lady and light baggage. I imagine all usage will be from airports.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back