• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Swithces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popke35

I am actually not here about planes... I am actually doing an installation of Car audio equipment and am looking for a tip to help finish off my project...
I am putting some switches in for some accessories and am trying to have a figther/cockpit type look. I have a couple of the safety toggle protectors from del city but I am trying to find another aircraft looking switch protector. I am thinking of the ones you see in the movies in fighter cockpits; they kind of look like to bars on either side of the switch but don't actually cover it to keep you from bumping into it during harsh manuvering but still available for missle lock? Anybody know if those are available or are they part of the panel those switches are on? Thanks...
M

Back