Sun n Fun 2022

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

BJC

Sun n Fun, April 5-10, 2022. Time to make reservations.

I will be there 4-9, in the OX5 club house early each am. Coffee is available there, and you do not need to be a member to come in, have coffee and doughnuts (free, but a nominal contribution is appreciated) and chat.

Hope to see some of you again, as well as meet some of you.

BJC

mikoman

Hope to be there unless plans fall thru. If I go will try to stop by, thanks for invite. Will probably drive and campout also have opportunity to fly with another but then that limits gear I can bring so leaning on drive. Off topic but where do u find landing fee info for smaller airports? I have an AOPA book but does not seem to list. Been a long time since flying long cross-country and the need to look up that type info. PS more for potty stops then for fuel, I hate getting old. Sigh...

BJC

Hope to be there unless plans fall thru. If I go will try to stop by, thanks for invite. Will probably drive and campout also have opportunity to fly with another but then that limits gear I can bring so leaning on drive. Off topic but where do u find landing fee info for smaller airports? I have an AOPA book but does not seem to list. Been a long time since flying long cross-country and the need to look up that type info. PS more for potty stops then for fuel, I hate getting old. Sigh...
An option if you use Foreflight: select the airport / details / FBOs and call them.

BJC

lakeracer69

Ok, it's getting close to that time. I will be there on 4/6/22, probably most of the day. I will be wearing a Lockheed Skunkworks black T-shirt with the Skunk on the back.