Student designed airplane

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

N15KS

Students at the Pennsylvania State University are designing a single-place kit airplane for the Light Sport Aircraft category. A survey is posted at the following site. Your participation will help us to pinpoint desired features, performance, costs, etc.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=50871

Thanks in advance,
David Shelton

Jman

Site Developer
David,

Took the survey. I was a little unsure about Number 4 but I took a swag at it. Good luck on the new design. Will you let us know how things go as it develops? Thanks.

Jake

parkpointer

Students design new airplane!

Hi David,
Welcome aboard. I really am interested in knowing what your survey results will show. Personally I come from the North Central State of Minnesota "Land of !0,000 Lakes" and any type of plane that can be mounted to a set of floats and skis is okay by me.
Another neat aspect of what type of plane would be a good choice for the 'Sport Plane' market would be those that require the least training; but one that would ultimately be one that could be modified if desired for most types of flying. Something that could accept floats or skis. Anyways good luck in your ventures, and again welcome aboard. You may find these pages a welcome during the whole process.
Regards,