Wanted Strojnik S2A motorglider plans and/or project

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

danmoser

Trying to obtain plans for the S-2 or S-2A motorglider... mostly for study, but would also consider a project plane in any condition.
The late Alex Strojnik had offered plans for sale at one time, but discontinued them due to liability concerns.

Brad Walling

Are you still looking for s 2a plans? I also don't know how much to ask for them. I am going to be selling about 200 sets of experimental plans for my father who just went to assisted living.

plncraze

HBA Supporter
Welcome to the forum Brad! Sorry about your father. Those are tough moments in life. Try posting a list of the plans. If you are approaching this with no idea what he paid for these you can try google but if they are old plans you might not find an answer.

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
Welcome, Brad! A number of us on this forum collect plans of interest, so you may be able to sell a number of them right here if you give us a list. I would encourage you to create your own post in this For Sale forum.

I wish my Mom had been open to letting go of things while she could. Now that she has passed, my sisters and I are up to our eyeballs in "stuff" that we're having to dispose of.

danmoser

Welcome to the forum, Brad. So for the delay in responding, but I was able to find a used set of S-2A plans a few months ago. I'm sure many of us on this forum will be very interested to see those 200 plans sets belonging to your father. Take care.