• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Stress Analysis, Structural Design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew_J

Greetings to everyone:
I provide engineering assistance in the following areas:

• Structural Design of aircraft parts.
  • Stress Analysis of aircraft parts.
Below are examples of projects which have successfully been accomplished online. Aircrafts in those projects have already been constructed, and now they browse the skies.
Light Sport Aircraft A22LS (www.aeroprakt.kiev.ua) Landing gear Main Leg Designing and Stress Analysis

A22LS_ML_CAD.jpgA22LS_ML.jpg
АИ-10 (Ikar Ai-10 Ikar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) New metal Tale Boom designing.
AI-10_TB_CAD.jpgAI-10_TB.jpg
I work as a senior engineer at an aerospaceengineering company (www.progresstech.ru) for more than five years. Ourcompany mostly designs commercial aircrafts, but Ultra Light, Light Sport, and experimental aircrafts are of my great interest.
I will be pleased to provide my assistance to you.
Thankyou.
AndrewJorjishvili.

Back