STITS HOMEBUILT FOR SALE

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

bax

Stits SA7D AIRCOUPE C-85 engine overhauled many new parts must sell.

Victor Bravo

Likely incorrect name of aircraft (Stits made a SkyCoupe, not an Aircoupe), no information about aircraft airworthiness status, no location of aircraft, no price, no contact information.

Fly it into any airport within 50 miles of Burbank, CA and I'll give you $1,000 cash for it.

If you're angry and annoyed by that offer, maybe you should think about putting some more information in the ad listing.

Last edited:

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
Likely incorrect name of aircraft (Stits made a SkyCoupe, not an Aircoupe), no information about aircraft airworthiness status, no location of aircraft, no price, no contact information.

Fly it into any airport within 50 miles of Burbank, CA and I'll give you $1,000 cash for it.

If you're angry and annoyed by that offer, maybe you should think about putting some more information in the ad listing.
I'm angry and annoyed most of the time but I would like to know more about this Stits project......don't tell my wife because she will certainly be angry and annoyed.

crusty old aviator

It’s almost funny how little effort people put into trying to sell their homebuilts: no photo, no numbers...and so you respond and learn there’s no builder’s log, no logs, no C of A, but they think it’s worth more than an Oshkosh grand champion. Hey, it did start the conversation. Maybe “bax” will reply here with the whole story, once he gets the facts straight, or maybe he’ll just post an ad on Barnstormers.

Turd Ferguson

It’s almost funny how little effort people put into trying to sell their homebuilts: no photo, no numbers...and so you respond and learn there’s no builder’s log, no logs, no C of A,
There's quite a few projects that hit the market that are part of an "estate sale" where the builder has passed on and the seller just doesn't have a clue.

bax

It’s almost funny how little effort people put into trying to sell their homebuilts: no photo, no numbers...and so you respond and learn there’s no builder’s log, no logs, no C of A, but they think it’s worth more than an Oshkosh grand champion. Hey, it did start the conversation. Maybe “bax” will reply here with the whole story, once he gets the facts straight, or maybe he’ll just post an ad on Barnstormers.
I'm angry and annoyed most of the time but I would like to know more about this Stits project......don't tell my wife because she will certainly be angry and annoyed.

TFF

Probably needs a comma after SA7D. I believe a price is supposed to be entered and location location location,,,