• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Step one has begun!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Kidd

I’ve been trying to figure out how I was going to build a large enough workshop to build an airplane in as well as what material to use and how to budget for it for a while. Then today karma stepped forward, a neighbor had extensive tornado damage to an old house and concrete block garage he’d inherited. After a brief introduction and conversation he offered to give me all of the blocks and remaining rough cut lumber from the remnants of the house for free! All I’ve got to do is disassemble the remaining block walls and flooring and haul the material off. Now I’ll have enough blocks to put up a two car sized workshop as well as a tractor shed, can’t ask for any better than this. Country neighbors are the best kind of neighbors to have, they’ll loan equipment and help to you if they know you’re not a deadbeat. Wonderful folks!!!

JK

Back