Start project - 1100R miniMAX

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Alex_ive

Hey guys!
the 1100R miniMAX will be my first self built aircraft, so i thoght thet i could use some help from you guys.
I downloaded the plans (they are free by the way ) of this plane becouse it seemed to be the most basic and easy to built for a beginer...
ill be glad to get some tips or edvices.
I realy whant to fly it after i finish so i want to know if i need to register it or something and how??

Alex.

Last edited:

helidog12

Alex_ive:
Hey I have been trying to download the Minimax 1100r plans form Team-Minimax's website but to no avail. I was wondering if you had a good link or can email me a copy of the file? I'm trying to get my project going....I'd appreciate any help you can provide.
Thanks!

Helidog12

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Alex_ive:
Hey I have been trying to download the Minimax 1100r plans form Team-Minimax's website but to no avail. I was wondering if you had a good link or can email me a copy of the file? I'm trying to get my project going....I'd appreciate any help you can provide.
Thanks!

Helidog12
Part of the agreement for downloading the plans is that they are for your own personal use and not to be shared. If you signed up for the free plans and haven't received the link via email yet, check your spam folder first, then go back and try signing up again.

helidog12

TEAM-MINIMAX contacted me and resolved the issue with folks not getting plans that were ordered from the free plans service. Now I have my 1100r plans in hand and printed, all I need to do is sell the Mustang Gt and the 1977 Trans-Am and Im golden!!!!!