• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sportstar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StRaNgEdAyS

I just got my march issue of Australian Ultralights. (things can take a little while to get to us out here in the sticks)
Among the articles and the change of name from Australian Ultralight Federation to Recreational Aviation Australia, there is a report on the Czech designed Sportstar, which looks like a fantastic plane! It certainly has recieved a great review in the article. It's really caught my eye, and although I'm not swayed one bit from my current project, this could well be my next one, as being a 2 seater, my lovely wife can accompany me on nice relaxing longer journeys. (she has absolutely NO desire to accompany me at 300 knot plus speeds:eek: yet :gig:)
I was wondering if anyone else out here has seen and/or tried out one of these planes?

Back