special end-of-year offer to HBA for affordable metal and plastic VGs

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

harrisonaero

Sales of our new metal VGs are going great with many nice comments. As a benefit to this forum, which I've been a member for a long time, I'm offering a 25% discount for our VGs until the end of the year. This makes them *very* affordable. So if you've been wanting to see how they can improve your aircraft performance and safety just use code "HBA2021" at www.landshorter.net and we'll get some right out to you.

Thanks guys!

Rhino

Sounds great, but could you do this earlier next year? Already busted my Christmas budget for this year, but probably would have sprung for these if I'd known about this deal earlier. Obviously just a suggestion if you decide to offer a similar discount next year.

Maybe we should have a Black Friday forum. Hmmm..... :)

mikoman

Same here, my money outlay for my spare hobbies usually lags about 2-3 months out. Ooopps now need front tires on the truck. These things sometimes get in the way of essentials. maybe a February presidents day sale?

harrisonaero

No difference aerodynamically. The shape was wind tunnel tested exhaustively for the Voyager project so that's what we went with since it's the best data we have for creating the highest benefit with lowest drag.

PatrickW

Just wanted to say ”Thanks” for doing this. I ordered 2 sets and am very much looking forward to testing them. I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and your offer pushed me over the threshold from “maybe try it someday“ to “let’s try it now”.

Thats what HBA and homebuilding is all about. Thanks again.

Patrick Hoyt
Cresson, Texas

harrisonaero

Thanks for the kind words. Making and selling VGs for nearly two decades has been great since I get to see so many folks make nice improvement to their airplanes and hear their stories along the way.