• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Source for Carbon Rods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyndude

Does anyone have a source for carbon rod coils? I can find plenty of places that will sell you cut lengths up to 12 feet but I need much longer for building a spar. A couple of the companies will supply longer lengths but require large orders (3-4000 meters). I had been sourcing them from Jim Marske but he has been trying for the last several months (without any luck) to get resupplied from the company he normally orders from (Goodwinds) that was recently acquired by another firm.

Back