• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonex Wingtip Extentions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daleandee

The video really doesn't show much but you'll get the drift. There is no company that I could find and only an email address for contact.

I'm not interested in these personally but they are said to increase the rate of climb, better cruise, decrease stall speed, etc.

They look pretty good on the airplane but I'd be concerned if there was any real testing as to the effects of bending on the spar, load transfers, and such. Anyway ... appreciate any and all valued responses, opinions, comments, and thoughts on such an idea. If it's received by the designer like the Corvair wasn't then they will have to rename their airplanes and wear a mask to Sun-N-Fun even after the Corona threat is over. :eek:

Last edited:
Back