Sonerai 2L

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

GeraldKrygsman

Hello folks. Just purchased an 1998 Sonerai that has the interior redone. The ring gear came loose so the crank is buggered. Need to get a new crank and ring gear and put er all back together.
Ultralight is a brand new thing for me.

Bill-Higdon

Hello folks. Just purchased an 1998 Sonerai that has the interior redone. The ring gear came loose so the crank is buggered. Need to get a new crank and ring gear and put er all back together.
Where are you located & is the engine an aeroV conversion or some other?

don january

Log Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope your aware the Sonerai 2L is not an Ultralight its much to heavy and fast

Daleandee

Welcome to the forum. :)

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Where are you located? If you're in Canada your plane may qualify as an advanced ultralight but I believe even then the stall speed would be too high. :eek:

Nice planes to own .... congrats! 🙃

Doran Jaffas

I flew one for very two enjoyable years back. Excellent flying airplane but that someone else said just to be careful of the rudder. Sensitive but not too sensitive and definitely sporty.