• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Some questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whirlybomber

hello,
well I have a couple of questions for the general populace, so I'll put them here and see what happens...

1) Does anyone know if the WAR replica planes are legal as homebuilts in australia?

2)is anyone in sydney building one? what are you using to drag it around the sky with?

3)does anyone know somebody at westlands in the uk who might be able to help me get my hands on drawings of the ww2 whirlwind fighter?

4)anyone got links to other "must know" homebuilt sites on the web?

i thought I had a whole bunch more, but my mind has gone blank. must be from trying to keep up with StRaNgEdAyS design process :ban:

Brad

edit: then I click on the "links" button.......

Last edited:
Back