• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

software to make a moving map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yasserchamp

hi all,
i am a bsc computer science student.for my final year project i am to make an interactive aircraft map which pilots use.the requirement are that the map should be able to be rotated and scaled. also when rotated,the texts on the map should be kept upright all the time.
for the zoom,scale feature i am thinking that i have to build an interface for that to allow users to click on them to get the map to respond. also upon choosing source and deestination,the user would be able to see an animated path to the destination.
i would like help from anyone who knows about this please.which software can i use to make this map please?i have tried some GIS but not able to work with them.do i ahve to use 2D engines for this?
thank you in anticipation

Back