• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Snoshoo SR-1 Reno Formula 1 Racer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum1

Good day all! Some of you may have seen some post around here from me, but here's my official "coming out". My name is Mark and I live on the East Coast of Canada and I'm building a Reno F1 Racer, a Snoshoo SR-1. We are in high gear with building with lots of stuff completed, but still lots to go. I don't have as many pics as I should to post, can't seem to find the **** camera that has the SD card in it! But I do have some pictures from my phone and iPad. Once I find the SD card I will update this and hopefully be able to make regular updates.

I started a little Race Team, we're called Temper Tantrum Racing. We've been fortunate enough to have enlisted some sponsors to help us along the way. They are
Glance EFIS
Saint John Airport (CYSJ)
Aerotec Engines
Atlantic Avionics

We are on social media with a website, facebook, and twitter. I invite everyone to stop by and take a look and follow us and ask any questions you may have!

Thanks
Mark
www.tantrumracing.ca
Facebook @TantrumRacing
Twitter @Tantrum77Racing

Back