• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Slepcev Storch Documents

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

BELinNC

This was one of the emails I received from Nestor concerning Storch availability last year. Don't know how valid it is now. It shows his contact info.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 8:32 pm
Subject: Re: Current kit info/prices etc.

I have number of Storch in stock mainly painted,only one is covered only with silver U.V. protection. This is light weight Storch Italian owned and he has done ground loop so I bought this Storch from him and fully restored,neads painting,motor 912-100hp,prop and instruments. Price is 28.500 EURO .
Another Storch is new painted in African camo also neads motor,prop and instruments. Price is 34.500 EURO
Another Storch is ready to fly with Rotax 912-100hp 3 blade Warp Drive prop,white colore with German insignias. Owner is in Germany and he can not registered. Price is 45.500 EURO. This Storch has bin build in Australia in 2002. It has 27h flying time. Hangared all this time,it's all new.
Also I have "BIG MAMA STORCH" It is 4 seater with M14P motor 360hp. Its size like Cesna 185. Has very good Staling performance take of 30m same with landing. Emphtey weight is 900kg M.T.O.W. 1650kg. Also can be used as parachute operation seats can be taken out and 4 parasuts can fit in climb rite 2000ft per minut. This Storch has bin designed and all calculations has bin done by best aircraft ingenear in Australia Bill Whitney,has bin tested to 4G +. Figures of performance are based on my privius Storch also 4 seater . At the moment motor is in recondition shop and when finish will be like new. Motor block will be red cilinders black and all covers will be cromed. Motor will be exposed and will be very sexy looking. Price of this Storch is 125.000 EURO.
And last plane is half scale Stuka JU-87B painted African camo,its 2 seater. Controls only front,Rotax 912-100hp with 3 blade prop electrick varable in flight. Stuka is not for big person and it is limited 70kg for pasinger. I was going to go in production of Stuka but my age is geting my slower. So this is prototipe,I have flown 10h cruising 200km,stalling 90km. Price is 65.500 EURO.
All photos and videos you can finde in Facebook : Slepcev Storch new profile
Delivery not included.
Best regards
Nestor Slepcev
mobile : +38163550809

Victorindia

Hello
Thanks you so much. Really helpful. I'll contact Nestor and see if there is anything available.
Keep posting and I'll let you know how I get on. Any ideas for your final colour scheme?

BELinNC

Plan to copy this beauty! It is a restored original in the UK. Phil, You are probably familiar with it. I think it is a pre war/very early war pattern before they went with the camo. I plan to add some yellow wing tips and maybe fuselage band for some better aerial recognition. Will do without the tail swastika.

Victorindia

Hi Guys. Thanks Helmut.
What a beauty indeed BELinNC! Yes I know it well. It was owned by Peter Holloway and I saw it many times at Old Warden air days-the Shuttleworth Collection in the UK. In fact I followed the restoration and at one time was given a sample pot of the colour. I painted a small panel -see attached photo. Also included -the photo of it during restoration and at the LAA rally and in the background is the only Slepcev Storch on the UK register G-BZOB.
Will you have a rotax 100 and a two bladed prop or three?

Attachments

hellschoener

Hi Storch Fans,
Just discovered some shots of the real thing, I took two years ago at the German Museum Aviation section close to Munich.
Very interesting I found the Storch model with fold-able wings and the very unique ski design.

Cheers Helmut

Attachments