• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Skis and floats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultrapupflyin

as some of you guys on the forum know,I am finnishing a build I acquired at 90 percent done on a preceptor ultra pup,with a 2180 70 hp vw from greatplanes,as all your replies have been very helpful and have solved questions I've had,im asking for help on figuring out what skis,and floats would work on this airplane,it seems to have attachments for both,as its a 459 lbs plane I could only guess weight is a huge factor on deciding with floats and skis can be mounted,and all my internet searches have not yielded any results or even pictures of a preceptor ultra pup on ither,

Back