• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ShopTask 20 XMTC 1995

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Kempf

Curmudgeon in Training (CIT)
Supporting Member
https://www.shopmasterusa.com/about-us/

Looks like I am getting one of these turn mill drill combos. A friend has it in storage and the CNC part hasn't worked in a while. I have a complete set of redundant drives, steppers, boards, hardware, power supplies lying around so we decided to bring it back at my shop.

Anyone have one of these and can provide any experience with it. Basically a mini mill with a lathe drive and tailstock. Can run manual or CNC. I think it will be a good addition to the prototype shop. I have a ton of little milled aluminum parts to do. My big router is not as good at this as something with a big cast base. Getting turning for free seems like a good thing.

Back