• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Serious Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voyeurger

Gents,
I really need your advice on a serious problem:
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been
cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller
hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to
look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the hangar behind the
Cessna. When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her
blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouched behind the plane, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard elevator mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Gary

Back