Selling wooden propeller

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

meglin1

Another propeller for the VW engine went to Finland. Congratulations to the owner!

meglin1

Another plane with our propeller and VW1600 engine. By the way, we first started designing and manufacturing a 4-blade loading propeller for Lycoming engines.

Attachments

meglin1

Friends, I have three pieces of news for you - good, very good, and bad.
The good news is that we have started manufacturing 4-blade loading propellers for Lycoming engines.
Very good - so many orders have arrived in two weeks that we will have to sort them out for several months.
The bad news is that the customer will now have to wait almost 2 months to complete their order.

meglin1

Last year, someone asked me about a loading propeller. I replied in the negative. But we still undertook to design and manufacture such a propeller. It turned out to be more complicated than making two propellers. At last we have mastered it!

Attachments

meglin1

Sell wooden propeller diameter 72", pitch-44". SAE-2 flange. It was designed for the Lycoming O-235-C2A engine and non-high-speed aircraft with a flight speed of up to 200 km/h. Material-ash. The propeller is protected by fiberglass and stainless steel. Color-black with red tips.

singledadinmo2000

Sell wooden propeller diameter 72", pitch-44". SAE-2 flange. It was designed for the Lycoming O-235-C2A engine and non-high-speed aircraft with a flight speed of up to 200 km/h. Material-ash. The propeller is protected by fiberglass and stainless steel. Color-black with red tips.
How much I have an 02 35 with a total of 1200 pound weight limit on the plane

meglin1

Are you asking about price or weight? It costs 580 euros or 650 dollars. Made at the end of last year. In operation was not.