Quantcast

Selling wooden propeller

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

samyguy

Hi Meglin; Do you make anything for like a Chevy LS1-LS3-LS6 with PSRU.
With a ratio of 2.0-1?? Ground adjustable or ele. inflight adjustable.

Thanks Calvin
402-416-7814

meglin1

We continue to design and manufacture wooden propellers for various engines and different aircraft.

meglin1

I apologize in advance for the slow work. We do not have a serial production of wooden propellers.
Each time we design the propeller again, choosing the optimal blade profiles, pitch, twist, blade shape.
Only after the end of this work we begin to glue the pack of beech boards.
He needs an age.
Therefore, it takes 1-1.5 months for a favorable course of work.

meglin1

The incredible happened. Carefully packed propeller came with trailing edge damage. As if he was beaten with a steel corner weighing 50 kg. Horror. We'll have to make a new propeller. Probably worth taking advantage of DHL or EMS. There are more careful with the parcels.

N8053H

The incredible happened. Carefully packed propeller came with trailing edge damage. As if he was beaten with a steel corner weighing 50 kg. Horror. We'll have to make a new propeller. Probably worth taking advantage of DHL or EMS. There are more careful with the parcels.
As we all know shipping can be a nightmare, because of this I started using PVC pipe to ship props. Wrap the prop in bubble wrap. Stick it in the PVC tube. But caps on it by way of screws and ship. No more cardboard boxes for me when shipping props.

meglin1

Can you do a 62" diameter by 76" Pitch, for an O-200?

Yes, certainly. If there is a need for a propeller of this diameter, we can design it. Please specify the type of aircraft and the characteristic flight speeds. We will discuss the price in personal correspondence.