Quantcast

Selling seats fiberglass sandwich

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

meglin1

We do not apply carbon fiber to the seats because of the potential danger of cuts during the destruction.

addicted2climbing

Log Member
We continue to produce seats for light and ultra-light aircraft and trikes.
How much do these seats sell for with delivery to Los Angeles CA? I am building a Zigolo MG-12 and like the higher back of this seat.

I also see you make a fiberglass landing gear and I may have a need for one in the future for another aircraft? Do you have other sizes and layouts or just the one gear. If so can you send me a layout drawing for me to see if I can make it work. Airplane has a gross weight of 380 to 400kg. I could design the needed layout geometry if needed to adapt to my airplane.

Feel free to PM me more info.

Marc

meglin1

Hello Mark!
The seat costs 90 dollars. Delivery in the US of one seat is $ 30, two seats - $ 45.
We use them for airplanes, trikes, parachutes and gyroplanes. The seats were tested for 130 kg. They can be made more easily (1.9-2 kg) or easier (1.6 kg). Fastening can be behind a seat and for a back. Height 650 mm, width 470 mm, depth 470 mm.
Spring chassis made of fiberglass we make two types - an arched spring and a cantilevered spring compound. The sizes are on my site.

meglin1

Now there are two seats. There is absolutely no carbon in them, because it forms sharp edges when it breaks down. Only fiberglass! Weight - 1.6 kg.

meglin1

Friends, the stock of seats is over, now we will produce seats for a specific order. Production time-1 week.